Monday, August 21, 2006

The Real World

Only one day before this sweet long weekend ends. I already feel dizzy for this job that due tomorrow by 10 am. How am I supposed to finish the report when I know from the total of 40 items only 15 already have progress result? The rest of the items were divided to 6 of us but that’s not gonna make it easier and sooner. Somehow I feel like I can’t depend on them for a “sangkuring task”… well maybe except for Del I guess. Despite all the bad things about him I thought he’s the only one that took this assignment seriously. Eventhough I finished my part, as the person that suppose to compile all the results I think it’s gonna be me that will having terrible “pontang-panting moment” tomorrow. Not to mention that mr. Don has come up with a perfect excuse for not showing up tomorrow. GCU. I know that’s just his way of not being involved in that mess because GCU schedule can easily be switched.

Eyang Rambut Putih won’t take No for an answer when I told him that It’s impossible thing to do. So… Welcome to The Real World (though John Mayer said there's no such thing as a Real World). I’m here writing this annoying post of complain in the middle of pathetic attempt to figure out a plan on how to make the tasks can be done easily tomorrow. Can’t wait for the next weekend. Damn!! That means Tea Walk a.k.a Outing and that means no relax day since I will be in charge for List of activities there. Oh well, maybe the next weekend. No can’t do! It will be Neng’s wedding and I will be there as one of the bridesmaids.

p.s.
After 1,5 months I finally have the urge and the need to visit “om rambut panjang” again. Don’t know why but it’s just that it seems the natural thing to do. Well, All roads leads to Him.


John Mayer : Back to You - It always comes around - Back to You - I try to forget you - I try to stay away - But it’s to late - Over You - I never over - Over You - Something about You - It’s just the way You Move - The way You Moved Me - I’m so good at Forgetting - I quit every game I play - But forgive me Love - I can’t turn and walk away - Not this way


Farewell Monday
FransLus

No comments: