Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THE INTERSECTION

I want to turn left
I want it so bad that it hurts
The crowd on the right won’t let me
They say that they need me *bull!!*
Don’t they want me to step forward?
If I stay my heart will always wondering
How is it on the left?
Will my life be brighter and happier there?



I can’t stay on the right anymore
I’m tired of doing the things I’ve been doing
The crowd on the left wants me to be there
They support me to do what I love to do
My heart running around in despair
My destiny is on somebody’s hand
Should I just let my path take me to?
Should I sacrifice my dream?



Now I’m standing in the intersection
Don’t know what to do anymore
Hope there’s a way for me to turn right
Cause there’s the way I want to be



Early Weekend
FransLus - 8341 LS

No comments: