Friday, August 11, 2006

Due to Random Computer Assignment

Last weekend I had the chance to gather with my friends from collage. How I love to meet them all (except that vie that couldn’t make it due to family matters). Alf brought her children and so was jojo. Die left her kids home with her husband and Nope left her husband alone at home he3x. I was the only single female at that gathering but manage to keep up with the playgroup and ASI stuff they all seem to love to talk about.

When I saw DC a couple of days ago there was this line that say: Collage Friends are Friends due to random computer assignment. That got me thinking. It’s faith. I didn’t choose to be Friends with them but it chose me. And boy how I’m glad on how faith leads me to them. They’re not perfect and so do I. Nothing’s perfect but the Almighty Himself.

I did not have much of a success back in highschool (thanks to a certain someone) so I really cherish my friendship with my collage friends. After all the good & the bad, the laugh & the tears, the fun & the fight, the boyfriends & the ex boyfriends, the birth & the pass away, the study & the traveling, the siblings & the parents we manage to stay Friends. That’s I consider as a great accomplishment for me as an ego maniac self centered freak kind of friend.

I miss them a lot in a moment like this. Eating Ayam Kalasan in canteen back in Campus F or cut morning class so we can had breakfast in Wendy’s Gading (to bad they don’t serve breakfast anymore) or just hang out in the class before it began. Now they’re busy with their life and don’t have much time to gather around. I really miss those days girls… Q’ta Friends Forever!!!


Rumbling thought on Friday
FransLus

No comments: