Friday, May 12, 2006

Tambah Usia - part 2


Last night I had dinner with close friends to celebrate my twenty something birthday. Nothing fancy just ordinary place that we go to. I really want to eat out in Sushi Tei cause it’s been awhile since I eat there but unfortunately BB and si Mas seems didn’t really like the idea so I changed the venue into Chopsticks within the same area.

Isa was late cause the traffic and the rain. There are only 6 of us since some of them can’t make it due to work stuff. But it was a good celebration. Although Syl can’t make it, early that day she already came to my office site to greet me and gave me my birthday present. A cool necklace (I wore it instantly after I got it), some nice clothes from aira and my sister (eh eh… sekarang G2000 ga kerja sama lagi sama standchard tapi sama BCA tuh… sial! Secara dulu saya bikin standchard supaya bisa menikmati diskon G2000) and a birthday cake too from “penghuni tanamur” (chocolate fudge from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). I still remember the taste until now… so fantastically delicious.

Overall I want to thank all of my bestfriends for making my birthday memorable as always. Love you all…


Got another dinner plan with 're today. We plan on eatin' seafood around kota. It must be awesome since we hardly ever meet cause our schedule never seems to fit to each other. We need catching up to do. Talking to her today reminds me of our "kereness" back when we were at uni. I miss those days...

p.s. my former future new boss even send me a birthday wish sms. He encourage me to wait up for the transffered. He promise me that he will try to process it again after organization issue gone. Hope and Pray cause it can be a really great birthday present eva!!! Amen.



Freaky Friday
FransLus – 8341 LS

No comments: