Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Counting The Days

Yes…. 2 more days to go before I reach my last of 20 something. Somehow I don’t feel exciting about it as I always do but everybody around me seems to be more exciting. Oneng already asked about a week ago about what I want for birthday. And guess what? I have no idea what I want for my birthday. A good husband to be perhaps? Yeah right! I wish it was that easy eh? Oneng gave up on that one… hehehehehehe. Nope even asked 2 weeks before and already has idea on her mind between bla bla bla and blab la bla. Whatever lah pe, any gift will do… but if I ask a man you surely will give up just like oneng right? Kekekekek… The only person that seems happy is Isa of course. She already bought me things that she considered as early birthday present. Lucky her!!

This birthday I want to make few changes. Ch… ch… ch… changes. Few little changes that I surely need to do in my life in order to make my life a little bit better and better.

1st I encouraged myself to drive by myself without my sister to work. It turned out that I could conquer my fear and I made it. I can do it!! And driving alone is better cause I just have to worry about myself and not to worry about the passengers and their “cerewetness”. I can hit my brake as hard as I can without anyone yelled at me :p (bad driver eh?).

The 2nd thing is I made peace with someone that I considered as a person that hurt my feelings so deep. I feel good about it. Eventhough we’re not as closer as we use to be but time will heal lah… I believe it will.

The 3rd thing is I want to be tranfered to another division and try a new job. I want to leave this comfort zone. I try as hard as I can and i almost beg for it but right now due to change of the organization i have to wait until......... God knows when.



I still work on the other… I let you know when I do it…


Plan Tuesday
FransLus – 8341 LS




No comments: