Sunday, April 02, 2006

DREAM HOUSE

A dear friend ask me to see his new house.. A house that he's going stayed in after he got married. Damned! I want that kind of house. I'd love to stay in that kind of house with my future *that so far i still don't have a clue who* husband. The house is not big and fancy, in fact it's quite small and don't even have 2nd floor but it surely feels like home. My friend’s house is located in a far far away land named Cibubur. *he he he he… Terlalu dramatis ya? Tapi emang jauh banget euy… butuh dua kali naik tol pula!* But anyway the far far away land is not the topic here. It’s the house. How I dream of having my own house and decorated it just the way I want it. Minimalis type of house with cool furniture that I designed myself, white picket fences, small garden with cute flowers and of course nice blue paited bedroom. Well, that’s not gonna happen soon of course except I meet my prince charming who happen to be loaded with money tomorrow. So not gonna happen!!

So while saving up again after the big tornado I could only dreaming to for my future house to be. Once again, like westlife sing “dreeeeeeams come true…. They dooooo”


End of Long Weekend Sunday
FransLus - 8341

No comments: