Thursday, November 08, 2012

My Blessing Moment


I decided to participate to a photo contest held by TUM together with Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Wash. This is the pic that I put for the contest.
Hopefully I could win since Kalya is a Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Wash user since she was born.

Bellow is how I described My Blessing Moment as Mother

My current Blessing Moment as a mother is when my baby girl finally enjoy a birthday party. She attended a lot of birthday parties before including her first birthday party, but not until last sunday she finally getting it. It's the time where she got prizes, baloons, cookies, candies and junk food

Although, she still figuring out why she should stay in her tiny chair for so long and watching the MC blabbing in this Angry Birds themed party. Oh, and she tought everybody should get prize regardless any participation in games


Wish Us Luck

No comments: