Monday, September 12, 2011

Being A Mom

Have plenty of things on my mind. Want to share stories but always got stuck in the process. To lazy to write a good to read sentences. Anyway, right now I'm so sleepy cause my baby girl woke-up in the middle of the nightr and decided to stay awake and playing before back to sleep. So, instead of figuring out how to keep my head from falling I decided to write something. Just random musing...

This lebaran season I decided not to hired an infall babysitter for Kalya. Instead me and xto will work hand in hand to take-care Kalya. Bathing and washing clothes are xto's departement. Mine is cooking, cleaning, Ironing and breastfeeding of course. Was it hard? Of course it was. I used to depend on babysitter, now everything should be done by ourselves. But slowly and sure we managed to make it. But still... I'm longing for new helper pleaseeeeee...


Cooking is not my thing. I have to admit that. Even I don't like my cooking he3x. But in order to give Kalya a healthy and nutritious food I have to cook them by myself. I think I overcooked the fruit and vegetable most of the time. Within this last month I improve my cooking skill and variation. Let's just hope Kalya eat more. A to the Men. Amen.


I need my me time. Desperately.


I'm lucky to have husband that willing to help with domestic stuff. Wuff wuff papa :D


Shopping is always a great theraphy but the only shopping I'm done is grocery shopping for Kalya's meal. Happy though to be able to give the best for my baby.


Sign-off. Zzzzzzzzzzz




Kalya's Mommy

No comments: