Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Time Alone

This Saturday I decided to spend my time alone. Enjoying the weekend by myself. No appointment with friends and all. Just me, myself and me again.

So the ritual began with facial treatment in this *super famous and crowded* beauty clinic in Tebet. It’s been awhile since my visit to the clinic. Oh boy, you can’t believe how crowded that place was in ordinary day but I surely picked the right time to go there cause it’s turned out that the famous doctor wasn’t practice for a week. No wonder the clinic was so empty. The facial itself took about 2 hours and the red area around my face showed how painful the process it must be.


After that painful activity I decided to go for DVD browsing. London boy wanted Desperate Housewives and I’m obsessed with Will&Grace. I’m dying to get 3rd and 4th season (I’m so wanting to have a Gay bestfriend! Yeah right! Eric McCormack rocks! Even when he plays a Gay man). Si Engko Baik (me and my friends calling our regular DVD man that way because he always give us good price) surprise that I went there alone and not with the usual gank. And mbak mpek2 too was surprise too.

So after DVD shopping I went to a salon. Yes! A salon. My hairs really need a serious treatment. Creambath and hair mask is all I need plus manicure of course. By late noon I finished with all the ritual then I went back home to start marathon on…….. Will&Grace!! Disc 4 of 3rd season as I write now.

Anyway, the point is sometimes people need the time alone. I Feel good like I just come back from a sanctuary. Need another one someday….

Saturday By Myself
FransLus - 8341 LS

No comments: